Nick is a retired secondary teacher (35 years teaching English, IT, Geography and RE – the last 19 years as Deputy Head) living by the coast in Walmer, Kent with his wife, Christine (retired infant teacher). He has 2 grown up children and 5 grandchildren. He is an ardent believer in the Bible and a member of Calvary Chapel in Deal and the ‘Gateway to Europe’ FGBMFI (Full Gospel Businessmen’s Fellowship International) Chapter in Folkestone. He has always enjoyed organising things so that other people’s talents and potential can be realised. He particularly loves establishing relationships with young people and maintaining contact with former pupils and his godchildren (both ‘actual’ and adopted).
5 things about Nick:
- Wears shorts throughout the year.
- Loves walking and cycling by the sea, both in the UK and Europe.
- Is very keen on rugby (Bath and England) and loves opera.
- Enjoys having log fires throughout the winter.
- Loves being a husband, father, grandpa and godfather.